How to download my video recordings? (SpyDrive UDVC)
- Power OFF your SpyDrive.
- Make certain the microSD card is properly installed in your SpyDrive. For good measure, push it in to eject it, then push it in again to lock it back into the SpyDrive memory card slot.
- Locate a USB 2.0 port directly on the back of your computer or laptop. Insert the SpyDrive. Do not use a USB hub of any brand, its common than they will caught errors in detecting camera devices.
- The computer would detect it as an external storage device that could either be labeled as D:, E: or F:.
- Open "My Computer" or an equivalent and look for the removable disk drive of the card reader.
- Double click the removable disk drive to open it and view the list of video files. Double click on the video files you want to playback or drag and drop the file to your computer's hard drive or desktop and play it from there. You can also do copy and paste.
- After you have downloaded your video recording, go ahead and delete them off your SpyDrive to make room for future recordings, now safely remove the SpyDrive from your computer.
NOTE: To safely remove the card reader, you just need to right click on the disk drive pertaining to the card reader under My Computer and left click on "Safely Remove". Or, you can do a right click on the USB icon that can be found on the lower right of your computer screen. Then, left click on "Safely Remove".
How to record a video with SpyDrive? (UDVC)
Before turning on the camera, make sure that a memory card has been inserted and the camera is fully charged. Turn on the camera. Press and hold the Mode Function button for 2-3 seconds. (Refer to the image below for the different parts of the ...
How to set the time and date on SpyDrive? (UDVC)
To set or edit the time and date of your device, make sure that the memory card is inserted and follow the steps below: Turn off SpyDrive and connect it to your computer's USB port. Open "My Computer" or equivalent and look for the removable disk ...
Why does my SpyDrive keep on shutting off every time I turned it on? (UDVC)
There are different reasons why your device would shut off when you turn it on. These reasons are as follows: A. Low Battery If the battery of your SpyDrive is low, when you turn it on the indicator light will flash for 3 time then device shuts offs. ...
What are the product specifications of SpyDrive? (UDVC)
The table below shows the product specifications of SpyDrive. Video Format AVI Video Resolution 1280*960 Frame Rate of Video 30fps Battery Record Time 60 minutes Charging Voltage DV - 5V Interface USB 2.0 Memory Type TF Card (microSD up ...
How long do I need to charge my SpyDrive camera? (UDVC)
The SpyDrive's rechargeable lithium battery can be charged using the USB cable that came with the camera (hooked to your computer's USB port). It gets full charged in just 2 hours. With a fully charge SpyDrive, it can last for weeks in standby mode ...