How to record a video with SpyDrive? (UDVC)
- Before turning on the camera, make sure that a memory card has been inserted and the camera is fully charged.
- Turn on the camera. Press and hold the Mode Function button for 2-3 seconds. (Refer to the image below for the different parts of the SpyDrive camera).
- You will see the blue indicator light in solid state. Press the Mode Function button again once to start recording. The blue indicator light will blink indicating that the camera is recording.
- To stop recording, press once the Mode Function button. The camera will then save the recorded video to the memory card.
- To power off the camera, press and hold the Mode Function button for 2-3 seconds.
For additional reference you may refer to the link below for the How-To Video of SpyDrive Camera.
How to download my video recordings? (SpyDrive UDVC)
Power OFF your SpyDrive. Make certain the microSD card is properly installed in your SpyDrive. For good measure, push it in to eject it, then push it in again to lock it back into the SpyDrive memory card slot. Locate a USB 2.0 port directly on the ...
How to set the time and date on SpyDrive? (UDVC)
To set or edit the time and date of your device, make sure that the memory card is inserted and follow the steps below: Turn off SpyDrive and connect it to your computer's USB port. Open "My Computer" or equivalent and look for the removable disk ...
How long do I need to charge my SpyDrive camera? (UDVC)
The SpyDrive's rechargeable lithium battery can be charged using the USB cable that came with the camera (hooked to your computer's USB port). It gets full charged in just 2 hours. With a fully charge SpyDrive, it can last for weeks in standby mode ...
What are the product specifications of SpyDrive? (UDVC)
The table below shows the product specifications of SpyDrive. Video Format AVI Video Resolution 1280*960 Frame Rate of Video 30fps Battery Record Time 60 minutes Charging Voltage DV - 5V Interface USB 2.0 Memory Type TF Card (microSD up ...
Why does my SpyDrive keep on shutting off every time I turned it on? (UDVC)
There are different reasons why your device would shut off when you turn it on. These reasons are as follows: A. Low Battery If the battery of your SpyDrive is low, when you turn it on the indicator light will flash for 3 time then device shuts offs. ...